Thursday, May 15, 2014

Uncertainty

I'm not sure if I'm going to continue blogging. Part of me really wants to and the practical part says that there's not enough time in the day.

I don't know which side is right at the moment.

There have been so many changes to the way I think these days...there's more to life than just saving money and scrimping through my weeks...there's a new adventure on the horizon...I'm just so uncertain about this Nifty Nickel blog...I may need to change the title because it isn't fitting me very well right now. My thoughts are no longer as simple as how to save money on this and that...they're deeper and less tangible...embarking on this journey before my family is changing my whole thought process and we haven't really done much yet!

I don't really like uncertainty. I like having my yes, be yes and my no, be no. For now, I'm going to write when the need to write hits. I won't feel bad for not writing weekly...or even monthly.






No comments:

Post a Comment