Thursday, April 24, 2014

April is crazy...

I knew I was at least two weeks behind but I had no idea that it's been almost a month since I last posted. It's been a bit of a whirlwind and it doesn't appear to be slowing down anytime soon. Tomorrow, we leave for West Virginia to visit my brother in law and his family for a few days and then we're taking a day to spend at the Creation Museum.

Here's a brief (ish) summary of what I have been up to in the past four weeks.

I made new curtains for my dining room. I needed something new to smile about.

I knit up some Easter accessories for my daughters and myself. I also made a maxi dress for my sister.


















I sent my husband to Guatemala for his birthday. ;) This magical place may be our future home. God is up to something.










 

The kids and I painted my kitchen cabinets and chairs.

I baked around 20 dozen cupcakes for a baby shower and for fundraising for an upcoming missions trip.

My youngest got a nasty stomach virus and my washer stopped working in the same week...that was just awesome. :P

Now to pack for the next adventure! I'll see you Thursday.






No comments:

Post a Comment