Thursday, October 10, 2013

75 Days until Christmas! Day One, Planning is important

Please don't hurt me. ;)
I typically start thinking about Christmas in January. I know, I'm weird. I enjoy thinking ahead and pretending to plan. I know that a lot of my plans have been forgotten already though!

My first step in Christmas Planning is to make a Mom's Before Christmas To Do List. I grab an old notebook and write down everything that needs to be done before the actual Christmas To Do List is written. Most of my list is deep cleaning, crafting, and money saving goals. My biggest to do item this year is the deep cleaning of the dining room where the Christmas Tree needs to fit somehow...I still don't know how. Time to work on Dining Room Furniture Tetris plans and see which one makes the most sense to hubby before I overhaul it. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment