Monday, February 27, 2012

Sometimes Monday is wonderful...

Normally, Mondays are rough. Not because I have to get back on schedule, our weekly schedule is much more laid back that our weekend craziness, but because I normally suffer through something that I call "Hubby Withdrawal."

For the past 14 years or so, I've spent most of my time with Kev. He's pretty awesome in my opinion. NO ONE gets me, the way he does. He's my best friend, ever. AND on Mondays, he leaves and goes to that place to make money...we need money for the bills...but I HATE Mondays because I suffer and pout through them. Honest, I do.

BUT not today...hubby's tummy was not ok with going to work, or moving more than fifteen feet away from the bathroom...which made for an absolutely wonderful morning. Say what??? yep, he was sick but NOT horribly sick. The two of us were up drinking our coffee (him) and iced tea (yours truly) for a couple hours before the kids woke up. It was like an early morning date!!

sigh...I'm going to enjoy today. Yes, I know. This is mushy. Oh well, I love that man!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment