Sunday, February 20, 2011

It's Time

For years, I have been wondering if I should write a book or something. It seems that I have quite a bit of knowledge that is uncommon today. Due to my overall lack of organizational skills and my wonderfully ADD challenged thought processes, I have decided that a blog would best suit my purposes. This is the place where I can share all of my knowledge and also my random "lightbulb" moments of the day. I plan on doing a weekly blog on the best grocery deals in the area. My little town is never included in the big city blogs and surely I am not the only one disappointed by that! I will also be writing on the randomness of life, be it homeschooling, potty-training, cooking, gardening, putting food by, ministry planning, whatever happens to be going on and worth writing about really.


Hopefully, somehow this will bless someone else. That is my absolute intention. I just want to bless someone in someway!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment